Tuesday, January 22, 2008

blue monday -- the most depressing day of the year

Now, this would have made so much more sense had I wrote it yesterday, but I thought that the women in Congo were more interesting and important. Anyways, according to Erica Hill, yesterday was "Blue Monday." I've heard of "Black Friday" before but never Blue Monday. Anyways, yesterday was supposedly the most depressing day of the year because of all the Christmas debt, unkept New Years Resolutions and all that jazz.

Maybe it was depressing to others, but not me. I have an idea, limit your spending, people will understand that you don't want to end up in debt, no one does. And about the resolutions, be like me, don't make any. Most people don't keep their resolutions anyways so save yourself the energy and don't come up with one in the first place.

Wow, I sound so grumpy...it's to early in the morning.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Totally... Why the hell would there be such depression?! I totally didn't make any resolutions either. Well, I half forgot, but the other half didn't feel like it.