Wednesday, January 9, 2008

copycat -- billabong

I copied this off a bulletin I got through myspace. I just want to pass the word along that if you see the billabong shirt, please don't buy it.



"Oh no you didn't! Above you can see my original golden tooth Johnny Cupcakes design, which was created and released in 2005. It was featured in many magazines, blogs, and even seen on television. Next to it you'll see something very similar. Anyways, a ton of my loyal fans just sent me some different links to this new shirt the Billabong JUST released, called "Billabong, Bling Bling". Looks familiar, eh? It's the exact same things, minus the cupcake! Look at the teeth, look at the bottom row of teeth. With them being a bazillion dollar corporation, you figured they could of at least changed it around a little bit, or hired a decent designer. I guess they had to so this so that all the other corporate giants wouldn't pick on them for not being bully enough. Tssk Tsk! PLease spread the word on this not so good situateion / "coincidence" via blogs, myspace, facebook, etc.. The truth MUST be told about this type of nonsense! (Feel free to use the photo & info above.)"
And while your at it, check out Johnny Cupcakes, they've got some pretty cool designs.

No comments: